8.17.2017

4th grader


Today, you began your 4th grade year in Mrs. James class.  As I walked you home from school, I asked you my typical string of nosy questions.  You reported that your "favorite part of the day was the bell ringing and getting to come home."

Oh dear.  School still isn't your favorite.

This begins your second year of wearing only soccer jerseys for your daily attire.  You even chose an Arsenal soccer back pack! Your passion for the sport has only grown & your new soccer team "is on fire," Dad reported after practice today.

You have left over blue-green residue in your hair from your summer hairstyle and you want to die it red "next."   (whoops!  Mama thought this self-expression experiment was a summertime adventure!)

You're most concerned about what 5th grade math class you'll land in and who will be in Mrs. Primeau's classes with you, (as your best friends landed in other classrooms this year).  I'm so very glad school comes so easy to you - but I wish you enjoyed it more. 

We're really looking forward to watching you evolve in 4th grade and are so very proud of your hilarious self.  Your sense of humor continues to keep me on my toes and I appreciate how easily you can make us all laugh.  We're so lucky to be your parents.






No comments: