12.24.2009

The 12 days of Christmas wrap-up

The Twelve Days of Christmas Gifts have all been opened with glee (minus one left for tomorrow), and the days to Christmas have just flown by. I always take a bazillion photos for my mom so that she can watch the process unfold from afar. These are just a few of the photos that aren't compromised by bedhead, jammies, and bad breath. We tend to open the day's gift at the start to each day. It's such fun for the kids. Thanks Nana!

Rylan's gifts seem to hold an appeal for he and big sister. Good thing he seems to be slightly okay with sharing!





The countdown for Rylan has been sang out loud:
On the first day of Christmas, my Nana sent to me... one soft Christmas pony.
On the second day of Christmas, my Nana sent to me... Pat & Rusty.
On the third day of Christmas, my Nana sent to me... three dinner time tools.
On the fourth day of Christmas, my Nana sent to me... 4 ocean rollers.
On the fifth day of Christmas, my Nana sent to me....5 finger paints.
On the sixth day of Christmas, my Nana sent to me... 6 things with wheels.
On the seventh day of Christmas, my Nana sent to me... more than 7 window slicks.
On the eighth day of Christmas, my Nana sent to me... a boat with 8 accesories.
On the ninth day of Christmas, my Nana sent to me... a nine piece puzzle.
On the tenth day of Christmas, my Nana sent to me... a 10 playdough party pack.
On the eleventh day of Christmas, my Nana sent to me... 11 yummy snacks.
On the twelfth day of Christmas, my Nana sent to me... a book with 12 horn sounds...

No comments: