7.23.2009

On a cool day in July...


we visited a park. It was an interesting trip, getting there...

First we went to the library to turn in your summer reading book log - in exchange for a free book. Once we got there, we realized your sis had left the logs sitting by the shoes in the garage. Tears were imminent, so I promised we'd return after your nap - with the log. We achieved this and went to the park ...where we realized we'd forgotten your shoes. Back home we went & after a quick selection of shoes, we returned to the park to install the shoes. It was then that I realized we had two left feet. So...this is how you came to have "two left feet."


No matter. You could have cared less. You LOVE the park. & you don't. want. any. help. loving. it. You've hit that age. That "I want to do everything MYSELF" age. So, I sit back with the camera which only slightly distracts me from wondering when you might hurt yourself!




No comments: